Key highlights of RBI’s monetary policy – 5th December 2019
- Repo rate maintained at 5.15%.
- The reverse repo rate under the LAF has been kept at 4.90 %.
- The marginal standing facility (MSF) rate has been maintained at 5.40 %.
- The Bank Rate is kept unchanged at 5.40 %.
- Projected GDP growth rate revised to 5% from 6.1%.
- CPI for second half of FY revised from 3.5-3.7% to 5.1-4.7%.
- Indicated space for monetary policy action in future.
- Accommodative stance of Monetary Policy to continue with twin focus of inflation control and reviving growth.